[Mailman-Users] mailpasswds error

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 6 00:44:42 CEST 2011

My ISP occasionally, for unknown reasons, blocks email from python.org
and apparently sometimes to python.org. Since I did not get a reply and
I cannot find this in the archives, I am sending this again. If this is
a double post, my apologies in advance.

It turns out the RPM for 2.1.14 is not available yet for 2010. However,
I reinstalled 2.1.13 and created the new list. Now I am on to the next
layer of the onion.

# ./config_list -i file dapmm
<b>real_name</b> attribute not
            changed!  It must differ from the list's name by case
            only.