[Mailman-Users] Pending messages queue empty

rfox rfox at irex.org
Fri Jul 1 21:52:27 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am encountering a strange issue with our listserv which I hope someone can
shed some light on. The administrator/moderator of the list gets a message
saying that there is a post pending approval. However, when he logs inand
clicks "Tend to pending moderator requests" there is nothing there.
Basically we keep getting "pending" notices but the queue is empty. It had
been working and no settings were changed.

We're running Mailman 2.1.14

Thanks for any insight you may have.