[Mailman-Users] control mail distribution ..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 17:15:26 CET 2011

well I decreased the SMTP_MAX_RCPTS to only 5 (five) and when checking the
mailq every now and then .. some of the 18 servers gave the following:

-Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
335BB14BB8CA   111316 Wed Jan 26 09:04:29  MAILER-DAEMON
                                                (unknown mail transport
error)

and some of them:

-Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
7B477146C78   108725 Tue Jan 25 21:14:27
balligho-bounces at ballighoseven.info
                                                     (system resource
problem)

I kept rebooting the servers every while to get the mail moving .. and so
far I received 27 messages out of 57 lists ..

I'll raise it to 10 and try again..

any thoughts ?