[Mailman-Users] control mail distribution ..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 03:24:03 CET 2011

well I did send an old error file cause the current one is huge..

I think mailman keeps stopping because I reboot the servers everyday to free up the memory.. I have a TV station as a customer having 6 lists with a total of 300,000 subscribers, 50,000 each on the following server:

Centos
CPU Intel P4 3000
2 GBs RAM
120 Gbs hard drive

and they post daily to their lists..

I also have another local Newspaper as a customer having about 100,000 subscribers on 3 lists with a virtual private server with the following specs:
Centos
256 MBs Ram
10 GBs Hard drive

which I have a hard time cleaning up because of the little space that keeps filling up..

is that the problem? do I need to use bigger hardware ?

another thing, the servers doesn’t send directly, the messages are being sent to my hosting servers provider's relay server..

Thanks for everything..