[Mailman-Users] Attachment size limit (or max_message_size)

Scott Race scott at 916networks.com
Wed Jan 19 19:35:15 CET 2011

Hello,
Running mailman 2.1.13 on RHEL5.  From what I've read, the max_message_size setting in a list will be the max size for the message text (body) plus attachment.  Therefore, max_message_size setting of 1000 would be approximately a megabyte for the message and any attachments.

I've set that for all my list, but can still get a 5MB attachment to go through no problem.  Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!
Scott