[Mailman-Users] List on a different domain name?

Chris Arnold carnold at electrichendrix.com
Sun Jan 2 20:48:16 CET 2011

Just upgraded to 2.1.14 on sles 10 sp3 with oes2. We use to have a domain that mailman was used on, this domain has since expired. We have a couple of other domains that I would like to use mailman on. Maybe I don't fully understand mailman but is there a way to use mailman on other domains?
Internal users can still access the expired domain and access mailman but external users can not access mailman from valid domains (did that make sense?).

Sent from my iPhone