[Mailman-Users] Rear interior lights not working

Rob McLear pennguin at mac.com
Tue Dec 27 15:23:20 CET 2011

Bernie,

1) Probably the wrong list… this list is for users of the Mailman mailing list software.

2) I would first check your fuses to see if it might be a blown fuse. If not, then the switch would be the next most likely culprit, but as you say it could actually be two bad bulbs; I've had that happen.

Good luck!

-Rob