[Mailman-Users] Rear interior lights not working

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Tue Dec 27 14:23:56 CET 2011

2003 1.8T.  I happened to notice the other day that the rear interior
lights don't work any more.  I don't normally notice them so I dont' know
how long they've been out [but I was vaguely aware that it was a bit
darker in the car when I opened the doors].  They have three-way tilt
switches [I assume: on/dooropen/off] and no setting of the switch gets
either driver or passenger light to come on.  [so not likely a burned out
bulb, unless both rear bulbs burned out at the same time].

Is this something I could (try to) fix or should I just wait until my
next trip to the dealer?  Thanks!

  /Bernie\

mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA