[Mailman-Users] Copying a mailman list to another server

Levent Elpen leventelpen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:21:47 CET 2011

Hi,

I have a server with cpanel. I have copied from a cpanel account on another
hosting server account to my server, entirely. It was copied my mailman
list and it shows on cpanel with usage amount and its e-mail address. But,
when I modified it, shows this erroro message: éNo such list at -server IP
address- "

I do not think to renew my old hosting account with my mailman list and I
want to continue it on my new server. Because it's the time to renew my old
account.

I can not find about this issue on your FAQs.

What can I do?

Sincerely,

L.E.