[Mailman-Users] Creating a list for announcements only

Atkins, Brian CTR Brian.D.Atkins at uscg.mil
Fri Aug 19 21:51:17 CEST 2011

I'm trying to create a list so that 1 member and a select group of non-members can send out announcements with the replies coming back to the poster and limit the amount of email that the moderator/poster receives. I also want to have the ability to have members send to the list but messages go to a specific person rather than the list.

I should note that the primary poster is also a moderator, so he receives 2 e-mails for every reply, one for the actual reply and another from mailman telling him he has a post that is moderated.

So what I want is:

Announcement:
Poster => List

Reply: