[Mailman-Users] Can I convert all subscribers to non-digest at once?

William Flanagan bill at flanagan-consulting.com
Wed Aug 10 18:56:13 CEST 2011

After loading 2,200 addresses and configuring mailman, I see that the
subscribers are all checked for digest delivery.  Since this is a
distribution-only list, I need them to be non-digest.  However, I don't
see a control for that, nor anything on the topic in the wiki or email
archive.  Please tell me I don't have to recreate the list and how to
remove the digest check marks in the user management list.
Thanks.
Bill