[Mailman-Users] More virtual hosts woes: mail to listname-request at domain.org bounces with loop back

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:15:32 CEST 2011

I had success on most fronts as discussed on the thread:

  http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2011-August/072029.html

However, one of my testers tried to use the e-mail help request system
and got a bounce.  I just tried it and got the same thing.

I e-mailed "graytags-request at usafa-1965.org" (and also to
"graytags-request at lists.usafa-1965.org") and received this:

This is the mail system at host vh1.mygnus.com.

                  The mail system

<Graytags-request at usafa-1965.org>: mail for usafa-1965.org loops back to myself

Final-Recipient: rfc822; Graytags-request at usafa-1965.org
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail for usafa-1965.org loops back to myself

-Tom

USAFA, CS-24, Class of 1965
Niceville, Florida, USA