[Mailman-Users] Gmail Admin/Owner Notifications

L. James Prevo ljprevo at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 17:29:43 CEST 2011

Having a weird issue with my mailman list.  I am using my gmail account as the list owner and moderator.
When an email is sent to the list from someone else I get the email from the list just fine, the problem is when someone joins the list I am not getting any of the email notifications at all, not even in spam.
I switched to a non-gmail email address and I then get the notifications just fine.  Very weird.
Any help/suggestion?