[Mailman-Users] Mailman list sends but doesn't receive mail.

JRC Groups joemailgroups at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:42:29 CEST 2011

Larry,

Thank you for your helpful reply.

Although not enthusiastic about it I have decided to follow your advice as
well as Mark's and just install a new version of Mailman. I was trying to
save myself sometime but considering the explanations both of you have
provided I believe it is better to just face the extra work and avoid
Apple's version.

Now that I now I can simply install it on a new directory that will not
conflict with the existing version things should be much simpler.

Thank you again for your reply and help with this issue.

Best regards,

Joe