[Mailman-Users] pending moderator request question

Glen Page glen.page at thet.net
Sat Apr 9 14:18:24 CEST 2011

For the last several days, I have been getting a "1 Mailman moderator request(s) waiting" message daily from my mailman server. I have logged on as administrator to the list. I click the "Tend to pending moderator requests" link and am told that there are no pending moderator requests. How can I manually clear whatever flag in the system is causing this?

Thanks,

Glen Page
Technology Systems Administrator
ThetNet - Thetford Academy and Latham Library
802.785.4805.x231

Passwords are like underwear. You shouldn’t leave them out where people can see them. You should change them regularly. And you shouldn’t loan them out to strangers.