[Mailman-Users] Trouble Sending

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Apr 2 19:18:41 CEST 2011

Eric Aldhizer wrote:

>I am having trouble with all of my lists.  I can send an email to any of
>them, the mail shows up in the archives, but doesn't distribute to any
>(including poster) members.  This was sudden, I hadn't logged into admin on
>any lists.

Either OutgoingRunner is not running or is encountering errors or, if
the outgoing MTA is separate from the incoming MTA, perhaps it isn't
running. If you have access, check Mailman's 'error' and 'qrunner'
logs and possibly Mailman's 'smtp' and 'smtp-failure' logs and the MTA
logs. Also, see the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9>.

If you don't have access, contact the Mailman hosting provider.