[Mailman-Users] spooling question

Dan Young dan at prowebassociates.com
Wed Sep 22 18:14:12 CEST 2010

My incoming posts that have not yet been sent were in:
/var/spool/mailman/in
They were individual .pck files

May want to delete anything old in your mail queue as well.
If users are attaching files to their posts they can slow things down.

I also had to throttle outgoing bandwidth so the server did not take up
all our
bandwidth and effect our other servers accessibility. It now of course
takes
a little longer to send out the posts.

Dan