[Mailman-Users] Cannot set digest mode via URL

W. Curtis Preston curtis at backupcentral.com
Wed Sep 1 08:29:01 CEST 2010

I asked my hosting company liquidweb to talk to cpanel.  Liquidweb has
always given me great support (24x7 I might add), but at this point they are
at a loss and are as much at the whim of cpanel as I am.

Since they do not appear to distribute the source of Mailman with cpanel (at
least I can't find it), I have asked Liquidweb to ask cpanel to provide it.
In addition, I have asked them to explain why a "real" install of Mailman
can do what I'm asking and there's can't.

I will keep you abreast of the responses.

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 8:43 PM, W. Curtis Preston <curtis at backupcentral.com