[Mailman-Users] Digest options as email attachments

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Oct 1 04:02:22 CEST 2010

Danny hendrawan wrote:

>I'd like to have my members list who choose to receive a digest mail to
>receive similar to the digest of this list i.e. with summary page and
>attachment emails for each topic.
>
>I looked at 'digest options' but cannot find anything to enable this option.
>Where can I set it up?

What you want is called a MIME format digest. This is not a list
option. it is a "by member" option. You can set the default for new
members by setting Digest options -> mime_is_default_digest to MIME,
but for existing members you either need to uncheck the member's
'plain' box on Membership Management... -> Membership List or the
member has to select MIME digests on her member options page.

Note that the plain/MIME setting only affects digests and is irrelevant
for non-digest members.