[Mailman-Users] Moving / upgrading Mailman from Solaris to Linux

Ivan Fetch ifetch at du.edu
Fri Nov 12 01:51:51 CET 2010

Hello,

Thank you, Mark, Adam, and Andrew for your replies. More below.

What issues have you had with their patches? E.G> the way they have fixed a bug on their own?

> >Additionally, has anyone run into problems with Python packages
> provided by Red Hat and Ubuntu?
>

> The RedHat Python 2.4.3 package works for me, but it is old. There are
> python26 packages in the epel repository, but I haven't used them.

I will look into the EPEL python, it would be nice to have acces to something somewhat newer than what ships with RHEL. Although ... RHEL 6 is out now. :-)

- Ivan