[Mailman-Users] Message text not showing up in digests or archives - Skipped content of type multipart/alternative

Carl Shuller carl at transitionus.org
Wed Nov 3 20:11:29 CET 2010

A sporadic number of messages in digest and archives are showing up with out
the original message text and instead "Skipped content of type
multipart/alternative" is showing up.  I did a search and found a few others
had experienced this problem some years ago but there wasn't any real follow
up to the original posts, none that were helpful anyway.  I was hoping folks
on this list might have some insights.  Thanks so much.

Carl