[Mailman-Users] automating batch cancellation..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 20:25:44 CEST 2010

hello,

I'm running 6 mailing lists and having a hard time with cancellation requestes, for I have one email address : cancel at mydomain and then I collect all addresses in the mailbox and remove them from all the 6 lists manually ..

now if I changed this cancel at mydomain email to act as a forwarder to the 6 cancellation addresses of the 6 lists, so each incoming email gets distributed to :

list1-leave at mydomain

list2-leave at mydomain

list3-leave at mydomain

list4-leave at mydomain