[Mailman-Users] Recipient address rejected

c cc subads at gmail.com
Fri May 7 19:56:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

We have about 30 mailing lists on our Mailman using Postfix and all
the lists and emails are working fine, except one list. In this
particular list, we receive the following message below whenever we
try to send a message to the list.
We could subscribe and receive subscription confirmation, but only
when we try to send a message to the list. Does anyone know have any
idea what the problem is? Thanks!