[Mailman-Users] Block reply to all

Schwartz, Robert - IS Robert.Schwartz at itt.com
Sat May 1 23:27:13 CEST 2010

That seems to be the issue.  When I looked at the email from my work email I saw the header text that was added, but my message was added as an attachment.  I like the header text to be added and the message not to appear as an attachment.  If there is no way to do this, I'll just live with it.

Robert P. Schwartz
CAS, Inc.
A wholly owned subsidiary of ITT Corporation
100 Quality Circle
Huntsville, AL 35806

Phone: 256.922.4203
Fax:  256.922.4243