[Mailman-Users] Block reply to all

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat May 1 23:22:37 CEST 2010

Robert P. Schwartz wrote:

>I tried this an I'm not getting any header.  I tried it for non-digest
>options and digest options.

If you put text in msg_header and saved that change and then sent a
post to that list and the post as received from the list didn't
contain the header text, it may be because the post to the list was
multipart or HTML and the header was added as a separate MIME part
which your mail client doesn't display.

See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/84A9> for more on this.

If the header is not added in any form at all, I cannot explain why. Do
messages from your lists contain the default (or other) msg_footer?