[Mailman-Users] 3rd party email unsubscribe request fails

Michael Belanger mrb at ciclops.org
Fri Mar 12 19:20:11 CET 2010

Folks,
I have recently set up Mailman version 2.1.13.  Everything works as
expected except for the email form I use on my website to unsubscribe
folks.

It takes and email address submission and composes an email to
listname-request at listserv.mydomain.org   with body of:

end

apache gets an email response from mailman as follows:

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your