[Mailman-Users] Footers As Attachments

Zone Page yahoo at zone-page.com
Fri Mar 12 14:17:33 CET 2010

I've been using Mailman for a long time for several small lists that I
maintain. There are two configuration issues that I still do not
understand. First, messages sent to participants have the footer as an
attachment. The only way I could get rid of the attachment was to delete
the footer text. The messages on this list have the footer, and it is
not showing up as an attachment, so I am doing something wrong.

The other question has to do with bounce processing. When I load a new
list of email addresses, how can I check for bad ones other than wait
until there are enough bounces within a period of time to unsubscribe?
It would be very helpful to be able to designate an email address to
which ALL bounces are sent. Can that be done?

Thanks!