[Mailman-Users] Someone to install Mailman?

Толкунов Григорий tolo8888 at yandex.ru
Thu Jul 29 16:29:42 CEST 2010

At the moment I am compelled to install Mailman,
so Mailman I have on FreeBSD 6.2 does not accept messages (list "test") from users -
"|/usr/local/mailmam/mail/mailman post test"
    (reason: 127)
/usr/local/mailmam/mail/mailman: not found
554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 127
It's as in the case  with-mail-gid is not established: "Group mismatch error. Mailman expected ..as group "mailnull", but the mail server to run the script as group "wheel"..." ;
The message arises on the screen after command #/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post test

command "make -V CONFIGURE_ARGS " in  /usr/ports/mail/mailman  gives out " with-mail-gid=mailnull"

Thanks for help...