[Mailman-Users] Recipient address rejected: User unknowninvirtualmailbox table

franc walter francwalter at gmx.de
Sat Jul 10 18:49:59 CEST 2010

Am Sat, 10 Jul 2010 07:47:52 -0700 schriebst du:

>> relay_domains = lists.example1.org,lists.example2.org,lists.example3.org

> lists.example1.org,, etc are virtual_alias_domains, not relay_domains.
> Also, it they are in my_destination, they ar not Postfix virtual
> domains at all, they are local domains to Postfix.

If i remove the lists.example1.org from relay_domains and i send a mail to
the list from an email-address which is NOT on the server, i just get a
bounce:

/Remote_host_said:_554_5.7.1_<test at lists.example1.org>:
_Relay_access_denied/Giving_up_on_1.2.3.4./

And if i put it back, it is not bounced.

So please tell me how i can avoid this bounce without putting
lists.example1.org in relay_domains in main.cf of postfix.