[Mailman-Users] Custom mailman webpages

Varoun P van_178 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 8 18:52:54 CEST 2010

Greetings,
I'm customizing all user facing webpages on a new mailman site. I've copied over templates (listinfo.html, subscribe.html, options.html...) from $prefix/templates/en/ to $prefix/lists/<list-name>/en/ and have edited them to get the required effect. The one page thats giving me trouble is the "Confirm subscription request" page that users visit to confirm their subscription once they receive the verify email. Searching the archives leads me to believe that the way to customize this page is to edit $prefix/Mailman/Cgi/confirm.py directly. Is there another way to customize this page, I would prefer not to edit this file directly if possible.
thanks in advance,
-- varoun