[Mailman-Users] Is there a way to change the template files

lists at viplist.us lists at viplist.us
Thu Jul 8 11:06:44 CEST 2010

It looks like each file that calls a txt file would have to be changed, or
is there somewhere that I can globally change the

to iso-8859-1?  I know I would then have to change all text files that are
emailed (after figuring out which ones are emailed and which ones are
simply includes.)

I tried changing the selection in Defaults.py  for English to iso-8859-1,
but that did not do it.