[Mailman-Users] Really obscuring sender addresses

David Newman dnewman at networktest.com
Tue Jan 26 21:29:06 CET 2010

I've set up a read-only announcement mailing list following these
guidelines:

http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030685

I am looking to obscure any reference to the sender's address from list
postings.

Per the guidelines, this includes (all done via the Web UI):

anonymous_list: Yes
first_strip_reply_to: Yes
reply_goes_to_list: Explicit address
reply_to_address: info at example.com
include_rfc2369_headers: Yes
include_list_post_header: No

However, test messages I've sent to the list still include my address in
the message headers:

	(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
	(No client certificate requested)
	(Authenticated sender: dnewman at networktest.com)
	by mail.example.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 8D354958A2
	for <announce-list at lists.example.com>;
	Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:24:09 -0800 (PST)

Is it possible to scrub that "Authenticated sender" line?

thanks

dn