[Mailman-Users] Archives

Young, Darren Darren.Young at chicagobooth.edu
Thu Jan 21 16:14:13 CET 2010

> What is the timestamp if you do "ls -ld" here?

[root at bushlms01 archive]# pwd
/usr/local/mailman/qfiles/archive
[root at bushlms01 archive]# ls -ld
drwxrws--- 2 mailman mailman 4096 Jan 20 16:04 .

> I don't think any of this has anything to do with your archiving
> problem. To summarize,
> - for the list Archiving Options -> archive is set to Yes (have you
> verified this?)
Yes, it's there

> - a post or posts were sent to the list and delivered to the list
> members with archive set to Yes
Yep.

> - ArchRunner is running
Yep.

> - there's nothing in qfiles/archive
Nope.

> - there are no relevant errors in logs/error
Nope.

> I can't understand how all of the above can be true.
Me neither.

> Are there other lists in this installation with archives? If so, does
> archiving work for them?
No, we've never had archiving at all on any, just starting to try it now

> One other thought. Is it possible that your test posts contain an
I don't believe so but I'll check the headers to be sure.