[Mailman-Users] Sibling List Problem [cPanel]

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Sat Jan 16 20:31:12 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 09:24:59AM -0800, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get cPanel's attention so they might fix this?

I've resisted saying it for some time, but here goes.
<can_of_worms>
    "Change the licence to one that requires external modifications to be
    disclosed."
</can_of_worms>

That way 'we' might have a clue what they're doing.

It needn't be restrospective, MM3 might be an ideal opportunity.

--
The trouble with the rat race is that, even if you win, you're still a rat