[Mailman-Users] Umbrella list settings!

Marie-Yvette INGABIRE donsmile68 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:05:19 CET 2010

Hello,

I am making umbrella list. but I gives an account to me that this umbrella
list concern and is useful only for recalls of passwords at the end of the
month.

I made a list of distribution *X at maling... *In this list of distribution
there are two other distribution liste, namely *Y at mailing...* and *
Z at mailing...* I would like that, when a message is sent to the list of
distribution *X at maling...*, softened or not, the members or subscribers of
lists *Y at mailing...* and *Z at mailing...* receive the message directly. Is
there any possibility? I tried to make it but when the moderator accepts a
notification of a message sent to the parent list(*X at maling...)*, in object
this marks " implicit Destination ".

Kind regards,

Marie Yvette Leguojeu