[Mailman-Users] How to delete archives

David Anderson dma at pern.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 18:15:02 CET 2010

I am trying to back up some mailman archives on a cPanel hosted website.

I know your stance on cPanel, and quite understand it, but
unfortunately I have to work in those constraints.

I have got my provider to move all the archive files to an ftp area
where I am trying to clear the message files. Archiving has now stopped
working correctly - I think probably due to all the files being moved.

What needs to be in the archive directory for things to work properly?

I would like to provide the admin a script to enable this sort of thing
to be done, but am a little lost as to the exact structure of the
achive directory. Can I ask for help please?

Regards
David