[Mailman-Users] mailman to RSS

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Tue Jan 12 13:45:40 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 08:20:46AM -0600, mark lane wrote:
> Hope things are going well! Do happen to know an easy way to setup a mailman
> to RSS feed?

>From the listinfo:
        "You might want to start by reading the Mailman FAQ Wiki. Also
         check out the official searchable archives."

There was a thread within the last few days on the very same question.

--
```Our team was the worst in the First Division and I'm sure it'll be the worst
 in the Premier League.'' [Sir Jack actually said] ``Our tea was the worst in