[Mailman-Users] Mailman web interface - specifydifferentIP:port?

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Thu Dec 30 22:52:24 CET 2010

On 2010-12-29 9:07 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

<snip>

> This might be related to the DocumentRoot. I don't know. I would change
> the DocumentRoot for the reasons I indicate above.

Done, and thanks...

> That probably won't change these errors, and if it doesn't, and the
> Mailman web interface continues to work, this is an Apache question
> that I can't answer.
>
> One thing you might consider is whether these errors always occur or
> only when you go to the port 80 http URL and not when you go to an
> https://...:port/ URL. If the latter is the case, it has something to
> do with the port 80 host configuration.

Interesting...

After the change to the DocRoot, now when I go to either one I get only
one error:

mod_mime_magic: can't read `/usr/lib64/mailman/cgi-bin/admin'

Anyway, as you said the rest of the issues are all apache related, so
I'm off to figure out the last two issues I have.

Thanks again for all your help Mark!