[Mailman-Users] Mailman web interface - specify different IP:port?

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Wed Dec 22 17:59:40 CET 2010

Hi all,

I'm a little confused about how the mailman web interface works, since
it doesn't use normal vhost conf files...

How would I go about specifying a different IP:port for the mailman web
interface?

Currently, in /etc/apache2/conf/modules.d/50_mailman.conf I have:

ScriptAlias /mailman/ "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/"

<Directory "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/">
        AllowOverride None
        Options None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /pipermail/ "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public/"

<Directory "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public/">
        AllowOverride None
        Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
</Directory>

But I'd like to specify a redirect to a specific URL, namely:

https://lists.example.com:#####

Where/how do I go about doing this?

Thanks,

Charles