[Mailman-Users] Mailman list sends but doesn't receive mail.

JRC Groups joemailgroups at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 01:58:00 CET 2010

Mark,

I located the Postfix's main.cf file in /private/etc/postfix/main.cf and
made the change you recommended. I then stopped Main services and restarted
it.

What is the best way to test if the list is now working properly ?

Also, I followed a discussion on another forum where a new user reported
having problems with OS X Server in regards to archives. According to him
after using Mailman for a while he went to check for logs and archives only
to found nothing there. What is the best way to set up Mailman now so that I
have logs and (most importantly) archives of all posts that I can search in
the future ? He also mentioned something about making the list private so
that its contents wouldn't be search, found and indexed by search engines
like Google. Is this even a possibility and in case it is what steps should
I take to ensure the contents of my lists will remain private and only
visible to those that are members ?

Thank you again,

Joe