[Mailman-Users] postfix-to-mailman.py and local_recipient_tables

Florian Effenberger floeff at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 12:00:32 CEST 2010

Hi Mark,

> This is really a Postfix question, not a Mailman question, but
> postfix_to_mailman.py is designed to work with a dedicated domain
> which receives all and only Mailman list mail.
>
> There needs to be an entry in Postfix's transport_maps specifying a
> 'mailman' transport for that domain and an entry in Postfix's
> master.cf defining that transport as a pipe to postfix_to_mailman.py.

I've reproduced the configuration according to various howtos,
including the documentation inside the Python file, and every
configuration all of a sudden throws this "User unknown" error, unless
I disable the local_recipient_maps. Anyone else ever experienced these
problems?

I'm a bit clueless where the problem lies. :-(

Florian