[Mailman-Users] network pressure ..

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Mon Aug 16 03:36:00 CEST 2010

On 8/15/2010 6:22 PM, Khalil Abbas wrote:

> godaddy has told me that my server is making a pressure on their network
> and causing them problems because its sending too much data to the relay
> system very fast,

What Godaddy is telling you is that their mail servers are either
underpowered or improperly configured. (Well, that is if you're mailman is
reasonable configured and isn't doing full personalization.)

> is there a way to tell mailman to distribute certain amount of messages
> over a certain period of time ??

Did you check the FAQ and list archives for that? (But, the answer is no,
not really.)

z!
who's having attitudes today