[Mailman-Users] mail is getting misdirected

Goodman, William wgoodman at jcvi.org
Wed Aug 4 22:00:43 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I'm using version 2.1.12rc1 on CentOS 5.2 64 bit and postfix-2.3.3-2.
I thought I configured mailman correctly, but I have issues when list
members reply to al messages, this is the issue when I post a message
from mylist at lists.jcvi.org<mailto:mylist at lists.jcvi.org> it is sent to all subscribers, however when they
try to respond the users are automatically responding to mylist at jcvi.org<mailto:mylist at jcvi.org>.

Why is mailman truncating the lists.jcvi.org ? Where is the configured in
mailman or postfix ? Please help I need to upgrade my OS and software
but now I know my list server is not working as designed.

Bill