[Mailman-Users] Uncaught Runner Exception

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Apr 18 02:43:58 CEST 2010

Mark Sapiro wrote:

> It appears that you (or someone) has installed the
> Spamassassin.py/spamd.py custom handler from
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/557991> and included it in
> the GLOBAL_PIPELINE or a lists' pipeline.

Actually, on closer inspection, I think the most current
Spamassassin.py/spamd.py code is at
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/266588>.

I have added a patch to spamd in comment # 23 of the report which I
think will prevent shunting of the message when this exception occurs,
and just log a one-line error log entry instead.