[Mailman-Users] question aabout bounces..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 12 05:01:37 CEST 2009

thanks alot for the explanation, but actually I got confused alittle, is it about the automatic bounce processing? i.e. the messages that got bounced back or is it about the actual delivery of messages?? means if something is wrong then the messages are not being delivered correctly to the list??

Regards,