[Mailman-Users] Membership List Won't Reset to Non-Digest

Todd Wheeler todd at todd-wheeler.net
Sun Sep 6 23:19:34 CEST 2009

New to mailman and testing features for a client.  One member address is
getting digests yet the setting in the Membership List administrative
web page does not have digests or plain checked.

I have checked digests/plain on, submitted, then cleared them off and
submitted.  The member address is still getting digest messages.

Where might I look to determine why the settings are not getting set to
non-digest?  I have access on the server to the root files, but not sure
where to start looking.

Any help, direction, or guidance would be appreciated.

Regards,
-Todd