[Mailman-Users] Using Mailman with Multi Mail Server

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Oct 24 07:50:40 CEST 2009

Hien HUYNH HUU writes:

 > I agree with you that this is no a mailman issue . But I think If
 > mailman can use load balancing MTA server, Its performance will be
 > increased , isn't It ? That's exactly I need now because I can't
 > increase the bandwidth and MTA performance more.

If you are bandwidth-limited, you're stuck.  You have to increase
bandwidth, or use it more efficiently.

If you are not bandwidth-limited, I find it hard to believe that you
*can't* improve the performance of the MTA to at least the level you
require.  It seems likely that whatever bottleneck is slowing your
system down would apply to the "load balancing MTA" just as it does to
your current one.  You need to figure out what is slowing down your
system.