[Mailman-Users] Question about modifying body content

JT Koffenberger jt.koffenberger at delmarvagroup.com
Fri Oct 23 18:24:00 CEST 2009

I have a very specific need for a client to be able to track specific
users clicking on URLs.  I'd like to be able to modify a URL that's in
the BODY of the message going through mailman to append the
recipient's email address to said URL.

I know about all of the personalization stuff... and, while we have
played with putting this stuff in the header and footer areas, it
would be much cleaner to be able to look for a string tag in the body
of the message and replace it with the recipient email.

Is this possible?  or, if it needs to be developed, can someone point
me in the right direction where I can start to put some hooks in place?

Thanks!
JTK

JT Koffenberger

Founder and General Manager