[Mailman-Users] OT: Yahoo Deferrals

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Oct 2 18:37:20 CEST 2009

Jeff Grossman writes:
 > I have a question regarding Yahoo deferrals.  I know this subject has
 > been talked about a lot.  Everything I could find via Google was from at
 > least a year ago though.

Nothing has changed.  At 10,000 addresses per post, you are definitely
mass mailing, and you're going to be on their radar.  You can live
with the deferrals, or you can jump through their hoops.  But you're
at their mercy, and they are unlikely to allow any loopholes that they
don't control explicitly.  Not for more than 24 hours, anyway. ;-)