[Mailman-Users] Feature request: Emergency Broadcast

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Nov 23 16:42:28 CET 2009

On Nov 22, 2009, at 6:14 PM, Gadi Evron wrote:

> Brad Knowles wrote:
>> At the very least, you should find a different provider where they actually give you the support you require.
>
> Brad, crappy providers aside, do you think this might be a useful feature?

I can see that it might be a useful feature, yes.

However, the laundry list of "useful features" that could be added to Mailman is several miles long and almost as wide, and I'm not qualified to judge where on that laundry list this particular feature would/should fall -- I'll leave that to the Mailman developers, like Barry and Mark.

--
Brad Knowles <bradknowles at shub-internet.org>